- All classes are FREE to cancer patients, and survivors no matter where treatment was received.
- Due to the limited class size, we are only able to accommodate cancer patients/survivors.
ADHERENCE TO POLICIES:
- Failure to adhere to any of our policies may result in a 30-day suspension of classes.
- Registration and a signed liability waiver are required for all classes: Participants can register for all classes offered within one month. If a class you have requested is full, you can register to be on the “wait list”.
- To sign up for classes, visit www.towercancer.org/magnolia-house/
- 5 CLASS MAXIMUM PER WEEK POLICY. Participants may take up to 5 classes maximum per week.
- Please note some classes have pre-requisites or instructor approval. This information will be noted in the class description.
- Please note that the registration window closes 24 hours prior to all classes due to the administrative process of online classes.
- Participants on the waitlist will be notified via email/text only if a space becomes available in class. If you are enrolled into class from the waitlist, we expect you to attend class. If you plan to no longer attend, please cancel your place on the waitlist. Please note, the waitlist now closes 24 hour before the start of class due to the administrative process of online classes.
- Please cancel online for all classes/services at least 24 hours prior to your reservation. If you need to cancel the day of a scheduled class/service, you must call us at (310)299-8470 or email us at: [email protected]
ONLINE CLASS ETIQUETTE:
- Please join the Zoom class 15 minutes early to ensure that class may start on time. After a 5-minute grace period, no one will be admitted into the class.
- All participants must turn off or silence their phones during class to minimize class disruptions.
- For privacy purposes, all participant video cameras will be disabled upon class entry. The instructor may give you the option to turn on your camera. Please note that if you decide to turn on your video camera during class you will be visible to others, prepare yourself, and your space accordingly.
- To protect the privacy of your classmates and instructor, please do not take any screenshots, photos, or videos of any classes, appointments or workshops.
- All participants will automatically enter the class on mute. Prior to class starting, the instructor will inform you of the audio policies for his/her class.
- If you have any questions during class please type them into the chat window and if the instructor is able to address them within the time limits of class instruction, they will respond.
- Please note that these are general etiquette requests. Instructors and classes may vary slightly on use of camera, ability to ask questions in chat, etc.
- Please do not share this link with anyone. Class capacity is limited and the instructor will not admit anyone that is not preregistered or anyone that has not signed the new liability waiver. Switching classes and sharing links with other participants is not allowed.
- Class space is limited. We ask that you register for no more than 2 yoga classes per week. Participants who exceed the 2 yoga classes per week limit will have any additional yoga class canceled by our system. Please note the one exception to this is Sharon Holly’s once monthly Yoga for Bone Strength
- Participants are allowed one private Reiki session. Does not apply for Individual Therapy sessions. When requesting an appointment online, please note it is only a request. If accepted, you will receive a confirmation email.
Thank you for your cooperation! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at (310) 299-8470 or email us at: [email protected]
-The Team at Magnolia House